Value of technology
Our ability to manage innovation in-house amplifies the effectiveness of our business model: technology, processes and organization are the basis of our success
MSA Mizar Group ranks among the most accredited Global Service Providers in Italy in delivering technology platforms and Business Process Outsourcing services, in the insurance claims market.
We are among the forerunners in process automation for outsourced claims management. This led us to create a technology hub of scalable and easily tailored solutions, now also available in Software as a Service (Saas) terms. In fact, our SaaS offer is now the most appreciated choice for several insurance companies.
Our in-house developed softwares facilitate industrialization and standardization of processes, ensuring effectiveness and excellence at all stages of the value chain.
- CLEVER is a multi Company web-based system designed and developed by MSA Mizar to manage all branches of claims. It may be integrated with any kind of database and insurance services (Ania, Consap, Ivass – AIA, Portfolio, Tax Registry…) and it complies with all portfolios softwares available on the market. Clever is designed to manage a claim in all its steps, from notification to settlement, by leading claims handlers through an effective task system, that suggests what activities need to be done and when.
- This system also has an innovative document manager that traces all incoming and outgoing communications from the company, supporting a smart classification of documents. As a result, claims handlers always have related digital files under control.
- PORTAL is the IT platform planned for coordinating communication between claims processes and experts network. This software manages adjusters, doctors, investigators and other experts supporting them in sending, receiving and tracking assignments. It is complementary to CLEVER and easily integrated with any other claims management system. In a SaaS dynamic, it is definitely a valuable tool for companies in checking timelines, tasks and deadlines.
- Experts assignment is automated through an algorithm that picks the best solution based on operation, area and performance; this mechanized system relieves companies from finding themselves a supplier and helps communicating easily. Portal is the perfect solution also for estimates/invoices and billing, as well as for deadline automation.
- RiPORTAL is the body shop network management software, integrated with CLEVER. With its single interface, RiPORTAL simplifies automatic billing, invoice control and management and centralized purchasing of spare parts.
- SIRE is the IT platform for profiling, channeling, monitoring not at fault claims and managing recovery/retrievals. Its smart interface allows to supervise progress of the claim at every stage, making communication fast, immediate and effective. It is the information system that leads, centralizes and controls all processes, enabling Acclàims to boost the value of its specialized know-how.